About this blog

This a small glimpse into my everyday life. At times it is simple, at times it is complete chaos, but always....It's a Wonderful Life!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 19, 2012

March 15, 2012

"Pick any dessert off my pinterest board and I will make it for your birthday Cassidy!"
The phrase that led to what we now know as "The Dessert from Hell".
I keep assuring my children that I am not cussing.  That this dessert really did come from Hell which is a true location.  I do not consider myself a novice in the kitchen but still, every step of this recipe ended in disaster.  It's real name is "no bake snickers cake" and the recipe was a joke.  I had to re-do each step my own way.  It did get rave reviews on taste when it was done but if you want to try to make it, I will tell you a better way that takes about a tenth of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment