About this blog

This a small glimpse into my everyday life. At times it is simple, at times it is complete chaos, but always....It's a Wonderful Life!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan 4, 2012

Every year, without fail, I think I get all the Christmas decorations put away and then BAM! something Christmas is staring at me!  I had just finished bragging that I finally got all my Christmas decorations put away, then walked in to sit on the couch, and saw 3 little snowman laughing at me and my pride.  In my defense, I did already pack away their cute little snow hats - so technically, part of them were packed away!

2 comments:

  1. I have a box waiting on the kitchen table for a 'lost' stocking to appear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And technically snowmen are “winter” decorations so they can stay out for another few months! I’m just hoping we get a drop of snow at our house this year so my kids can make a snowman!

    ReplyDelete